Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday July 15, 2008 thought for the day


"A SWEET PICTURE"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Sins forsaken is the best evidence of sins forsaken-
2-What you believe you live out-
3-You can't test courage cautiously-
4-Prayer should be the breath of life for Christians-
5-It is better to have faith than to need it-

Strange thought-Diets are for people who are thick and tired of it-

I've learned-you can tell a lot about a man by the happiness of his wife and the respect given him
by his children-

5 things I want to know
1-Does God bring calamity as well as blessing?
2-What is the difference in forgiving sins and cleansing from sin?
3-Does everything in the Bible have direct personal application today?
4-When are the "dry bones" coming to life as seen by Ezekial to happen?
5-Who is Gog and Magog?

Scripture for today-“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” (John 14:27).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: