Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday July 13, 2008 thought for the day-from jasper

"I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-We can all decrease the suffering of the world by adding to its joy-
2-If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you will die a lot-
3-Live for today-Hope for tomorrow-Learn from yesterday-
4-Great wealth does not assure peace and contentment, sharing it to meet needs is more
likely to bring these blessings-
5-You can't be the architect of anothers grief, you can only stand by those to catch some
of the falling pieces-

Strange thought-Don't let people drive you crazy when you know insanity is within walking
distance-

I've learned-people are more influenced by how much I care than by how much I know-

5 things I want to know-
1-Why is Ecclesiates a part of scripture since it sounds so negative?
2-Why is Song of Solomon a part of scripture since it sounds so sensual?
3-What does Isaiah mean-"Come let us reason together"?
4-What does Isaiah mean-"The government will be on his shoulder"?
5-What is the valley of vision in Isaiah 22?

Scripture for today-"My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long -Psalm 71:8

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: