Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday August 8, 2008 thought for the day


I THINK HIS EYES ARE BIGGER THAN HIS STOMACH!!!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The eyes are the mirror of the soul-
2-If you put up with insult you invite injury-
3-Surrounding yourself with little people does not make you a giant-
4-If you are bitter at heart sugar in your mouth will not help you-
5-If you cannot bite, don't show your teeth-

Strange thought-crime does not pay------at least not as well as politics does-

I've learned-I still can't eat an oreo cookie without first opening it up and licking off the filling-

5 things I want to know
1-Why did the sons of Godly men do evil in the sight of the Lord?
2-Can we ever sin beyond God's forgiveness?
3-Why was Jerusalem called the city of David?
4-Was Goliath the only Philistine giant?
5-What are the record of Samuel, Nathan and Gad?

Scripture for today-Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do no give up (Galations 6:9)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: