Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday August 12, 2008 thought for the day



DO YOU LIKE MY NEW LAWNMOWER?
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal-
2-Your attitude toward life determines life's attitude toward you-
3-It is fun to do the impossible-
4-You can't discover new oceans if you are afraid to lose sight of the shore-
5-You can't inspire others to accomplish what you haven't been willing to try-

Strange thought-many a politician wishes there was a law to burn old records-

I've learned-whatever I love to do I do well-

5 things I want to know
1-Can you be a non fruit bearing Christian?
2-Can you be a "silent" Christian?
3-Is a Christian believer also a disciple?
4-Should Christians provide financially for their future or simple trust God to provide?
5-Why are Christians so often critical of other Christians?

Scripture for today-"Make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with God (2 Peter 3:14"

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: