Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday August 5, 2008 thought for the day


DOES THIS LOOK LIKE MY COMPUTER ROOM???
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Money never can buy sense-
2-Prayers go up and blessings come down-
3-Protest long enough that you are right and you will be wrong-
4-The glaciers didn't freeze overnight-
5-The soldiers fight and their leaders are heroes-

Strange thought-silence is also speech-

I've learned-the only time I want to sleep late is when I can't-

5 things I want to know
1-Did Jesus speak more than one language?
2-Why does the bible not directly address the issue of suicide?
3-Is it ever permissible to not tell all of the truth?
4-How could David be "a man after God's own heart" when he had such sin in his life?
5-Where is the Ark of the Covenant and its contents today?

Scripture for today-We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 1 John 3:14 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: