Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday August 19, 2008 thought for the day



Still a little girl at heart!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The degree of panic is the degree of the lack of personal spiritual experience with God-
2-Count your rainbows not your thunderstorms-
3-Flowers will not grow but die if they don't get rained on once in a while-
4-Truth is not determined by a majority vote-
5-Fanatics are the first to betray their beliefs in order to defend them-

Strange thought-if truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in a library?

I've learned-never play for a tied score, go for the win-

5 things I want to know
1-Could God have redeemed the world without the crucifixion?
2-When God saw Jesus crucified why didn't he respond violently against the soldiers?
3-How in our weakness can Jesus become strong?
4-Can you be saved and not live like it?
5-Can you be a Christian and not talk like one?

Scripture for today-I mean that I want us to help each other with the faith we have. Your faith will help me, and my faith will help you. Romans 1:12 (NCV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: