Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday August 31, 2008 thought for the day


NOW, WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS??
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-People are more likely to help you achieve your goals if they believe you appreciate their efforts-
2-Keep your agreements-
3-It is impossible to become a success if you don't have faith in yourself-
4-Sacrificing usually isn't a sacrifice, it is a path to something better-
5-Rejection does not prevent success, fear of rejection does-

Strange thought-the people with no past have no future-

I've learned-the faults I have now are the ones my parents tried to correct when I was a child-

5 things I want to know-
1-Why did God's Spirit lead Jesus to the desert to be tempted by satan?
2-Does God lead us into temptation?
3-What was the purpose of Jesus's 40 day fast?
4-If Jesus was God, why did He need time alone?
5-Did satan really think that Jesus would yield do his proposals?

Scripture for today-"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered" Psalm 32:1

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: