Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday August 2, 2008 thought for the day



This is my grandson's dream!!!!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-A penny is a lot of money if you have none-
2-A rich man who is stingy is he worst pauper-
3-Better to ask ten times than to go astray once-
4-Charity does not excuse cheating-
5-Charm is more than beauty-

Strange thought-You cannot jump over your own shadow-

I've learned-a marriage can survive almost anything except the husband staying home all day-

5 things I want to know
1-What happens when God's hand is removed from a life?
2-Did God send an evil spirt to Saul?
3-If David was confident of victory over Goliath, why did he take 5 stones and not just one?
4-Is it really possible to contact the dead as did Saul of Samuel?
5-Is an open door always good to walk through?

Scripture for today-“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me." John 17:20

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: