Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday August 10, 2008 thought for the day


A SERIOUS GROCERY SHOPPER!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Him your plans-
2-No choice is also a choice-
3-What soap is to the body laughter is to the soul-
4-Seek advice but use your own common sense-
5-Great effort comes naturally from great attitude-

Strange thought-If you lie on the ground you cannot fall-

I've learned-if someone gives you a free ticket don't complain about the show-

5 things I want to know
1-Why are Israel and Judah so often used interchangeably?
2-Why do Christians freed from sin so often go back to the things that bound
them in the first place?
3-How can the joy of the Lord be strength to you?
4-Does poor health ever come from God?
5-Why was Ester willing to be a "tryout" with king Xerxes?

Scripture for today- “When I think of the wisdom and scope of his plan, I fall down on my knees and pray to the Father of all the great family of God – some of them already in heaven and some down here on earth” (Ephesians 3:14-15 LB).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: