Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday August 30, 2008 thought for the day



A HOMEMADE MINI VAN
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-What I am is what God made me and what I am not is what God made someone else-
2-Better good and a little than bad and a lot-
3-Feed your faith and your doubts will starve themselves-
4-The trouble with bad habits is that they preserve the status quo making changes unlikely-
5-Feeling appreciated is the greatest motivation in the workplace-

Strange thought-Slow down! You'll get there faster-

I've learned-to be generous with praise and compliments but cautious with promises-

5 things I want to know
1-Is baptism a part of repentance and salvation?
2-When did Jesus's ministry begin?
3-Is it humanly possible for Jesus to have fasted 40 days and nights?
4-Was Jesus's fast a complete fast or solid food only?
5-Why did satan wait until the end of Jesus's fast to tempt him?

Scripture for today-"Thought they stumble, they will not fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand" Psalms37:24

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: