Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday August 26, 2008 thought for the day



"TRY TO NOT LET YOUR ESCAPE KEY GET AWAY"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-I'll have an eternity to worship God but only a lifetime to lead people to Him-
2-While waiting---pray-
3-Gethsemane was a place of squeezing olive oil-
4-Jesus did what He didn't want to do and He did it for you and me-
5-Waiting is a test of patience and trust-

Strange thought-everyone is a house with four rooms-physical, mental, emotional,spiritual

I've learned-I don't understand women and I never will!!!

5 things I want to know
1-Did Isaac's feelings for Rebecca change after she helped deceive him in giving his blessing
to the wrong son?
2-Was there any significance to Jesus being born in an animal stall?
3-Would Mary have had attendants at Jesus birth?
4-Who first know about Jesus birth, the shepherds or the Magi?
5-Who did the shepherds tell about what they had seen?

Scripture for today-“Keep me from paying attention to what is worthless” (Psalm 119:3a TEV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: