Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday October 16, 2009 thought for today


A PRETTY FALL DAY

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God often lets us experience our need before coming to our rescue-
2-Failure is an event, not a person-
3-Yesterday ended with last night-
4-Yesterday's sins should not keep us from doing what God wants us to do today-
5-Don't be enslaved by something you have outgrown-

STRANGE THOUGHT-When times are tough, you know what you can always count on?--your fingers-

I'VE LEARNED-Never confuse fame with success-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What makes a happy ending a happy ending?
2-What kind of wood was Jesus' cross made of?
3-Jesus went to Gethsemane (a place of pressing), so was God pressing Jesus?
4-Where were all the people that Jesus had helped or served during his life when he was crucified?
5-Why did Jesus go back to the 3 disciples 3 times in Gethsemane? Did he not know they were asleep?

BIBILE TRIVIA-Whose wife despised him for dancing in the streets?
Yesterday's answer--The priests of Baal 1Kings 18:26)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 88:1-9
1 Lord, you are the God who saves me. I cry out to you day and night.
2 Receive my prayer, and listen to my cry.
3 My life is full of troubles, and I am nearly dead.
4 They think I am on the way to my grave. I am like a man with no strength.
5 I have been left as dead, like a body lying in a grave whom you don't remember anymore cut off from your care.
6 You have brought me close to death; I am almost in the dark place of the dead.
7 You have been very angry with me; all you waves crush me.
8 You have taken my friends away from me and have made them hate me. I am trapped and cannot escape.
9 My eyes are weak from crying. Lord, I have prayed to you every day; I have lifted my hands in prayer to you.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: