Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday October 27, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY FALL SCENE

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The more you love, the more your differences hurt-
2-The degree to which we are able to forgive others is the degree to which we can be open to the love of Jesus in our lives-
3-Joy is love when it is shared-
4-A person who wants to lead an orchestra must turn his back on the crowd-
5-"Never fear for I am near"-Jesus

STRANGE THOUGHT-What did the DNA say to the other DNA? Do these genes make me look fat?

I'VE LEARNED-Friends build bridges of encouragement and hope-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why do we use the Greek name of Jesus instead of the Hebrew name of Joshua?
2-When Mary learned she would be the mother of Jesus, why did she go and spend time with Elizabeth?
3-Why would Mary be so willing to accept what the angel Gabriel said to her?
4-How was Mary and Elizabeth related and on what side of the family?
5-How could Elizabeth be filled with the holy spirit upon seeing Mary when he had not yet been sent to the earth?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Where was the first piggy bank?
Yesterday's answer-Noah, who planted a vineyard after leaving the ark (Genesis 9:21)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 91:10-16
10 Nothing bad will happen to you; no disaster will come to your home.
11 He has put his angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go.
12 They will catch you in their hands so that you will not hit your food on a rock.
13 You will walk on lions and cobras; you will step on strong lions and snakes.
14 The Lord says, "Whoever loves me, I will save. I will protect those who know me.
15 They will call to me, and I will answer them. I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them.
16 I will give them a long, full life, and they will see how I can save."

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: