Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday October 17, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY FALL SCENE

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother-
2-Jesus loves you for who you are, not for what you did, where you come from, or what you have-
3-You are never a prisoner of someone you love, only of someone you hate-
4-Jesus says-I want all of you for all of me-
5-If you pause to think, you will have cause to thank-

STRANGE THOUGHT-Prejudice is a great time saver in forming an opinion without gathering all the facts-

I'VE LEARNED-My convictions define who I am-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did the apostle Paul ask God 3 times to remove his thorn in the flesh?
2-Paul never named what his thorn in the flesh was--could it have been something personal, embarrassing or intimate?
3-Does God ever come to us and find us asleep and say to us "sleep on"?
4-What is the image and likeness of God?
5-Does God have a need to be worshiped?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What instrument is usually associated with dance in the Bible?
Yesterday's answer-David's wife Michal (1 Chronicles 15:29)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 88 10:18
10 Do you show your miracles for the dead? Do their spirits rise up and praise you?
11 Will your love be told in the grave? Will your loyalty be told in the place of death?
12 Will your miracles be known in the dark grave? Will your goodness be known in the land of forgetfulness?
13 But Lord, I have called out to you for help; every morning I pray to you.
14 Lord, why do you reject me?
15 I have been weak and dying since I was young. I suffer from your terrors, and I am helpless.
16 You have been angry with me, and your terrors have destroyed me.
17 They surround me daily like a flood; they are all around me.
18 You have taken away my loved ones and friends. Darkness is my only friend.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: