Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2009 thought for the day


PRETTY FALL COLORS

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Forgiveness is a willful choice not just a feeling-
2-Wrinkles are only an indication of where smiles have been-
3-Be not afraid of moving slowly, be afraid only of standing still-
4-A real friend is a forever friend-
5-When it rains, look for the rainbow-

STRANGE THOUGHT-Birthdays are good for you, the more you have the longer you live

I'VE LEARNED-Everyone has a skeleton in their closet somewhere--

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How many children did Adam/Eve have?
2-If you love God with all your soul, mind and strength, will you also love your neighbor as yourself?
3-If God knows everything, why can't he find a way to convince everyone to become believers in him?
4-Are supernatural events happening all around us which are invisible to the human eye?
5-Why did the Jewish people hate the Samaritans?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What king had the first birthday party in the Bible?
Yesterday's answer-Isaac (Genesis 21:3-6)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 89:30-37
30 "If his descendants reject my teachings and do not follow my laws,
31 if they ignore my demands and disobey my commands,
32 then I will punish their sins with a rod and their wrongs with a whip.
33 But I will not hold back my love from David, nor will I stop being loyal.
34 I will not break my agreement nor change what I have said.
35 I have promised by my holiness, I will not lie to David.
36 His family will go on forever. His kingdom will last before me like the sun.
37 It will continue forever, like the moon, like a dependable witness in the sky."

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: