Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday October 14, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY FALL SCENE

(I don't know why this blog started working again and letting me post pictures but i am appreciative for it. I've had some other web sites that mysteriously started working again also today. Who knows??)



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-If you don't deal with your failures, your failures will make fun of your successes-
2-People need to be most loved when they deserve it the least-
3-While pain is unavoidable, misery is optional-
4-If God sends you a storm, he will also navigate your vessel-
5-The place to find what you lost is where you left it-

STRANGE THOUGHT-The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat are really good friends-

I'VE LEARNED-You don't fight fire with fire, you fight fire with water-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can one belong to secret orders and be a Christian?
2-How do your "boast in your weakness"?
3-What part of Jesus was "man" and what part was "God"?
4-Was Jonah alive in the belly of a large fish or was he dead and then brought back to life again?
5-How do you know what God's will is?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Whom did Jesus speak of as dancing in the streets?
Yesterday's answer-Proverbs (14:13)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 86:11-17
11 Lord, teach me what you want me to do, and I will live by your truth. Teach me to respect you completely.
12 Lord, my God, I will praise you with all my heart, and I will honor your name forever.
13 You have great love for me. You have saved me from death.
14 God, proud men are attacking me; a gang of cruel men is trying to kill me. They do not respect you.
15 But Lord, you are a God who shows mercy and is kind. You don't become angry quickly. You have great love and faithfulness.
16 Turn to me and have mercy. Give me, your servant, strength. Save me, the son of your female servant.
17 Show me a sign of your goodness. When my enemies look, they will be ashamed. You, Lord, have helped me and comforted me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: