Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday October 20, 2009 thought for the day



LOTS OF FALL LEAVES

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-It is understanding the cross that should motivate you to follow Jesus-
2-The Bible is a gift to you from the author-
3-Never ask for advice from a pessimist-
4-To be a leader you must first learn to be a servant-
5-Don't make a bridge where there is nothing to cross-

STRANGE THOUGHT-There are two rules for success: 1, Don't tell all you know, and

I'VE LEARNED-Be who you are not what someone thinks you are-

BIBLE TRIVIA-What old testament character's name means "laughter"?
Yesterday's answer--The children of the wicked (Job 21:7-12)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 89:19-29
19 Once in a vision, you spoke to those who worship you. You said, "I have given strength to a warrior; I have raised up a young man from my people.
20 I have found my servant David; I appointed him by pouring holy oil on him.
21 I will steady him with my hand and strengthen him with my arm.
22 No enemy will make him give forced payments, and wicked people will not defeat him.
23 I will crush his enemies in front of him; I will defeat those who hate him.
24 My loyalty and love will be with him. Through me he will be strong.
25 I will give him power over the sea and control over the rivers.
26 He will say to me, 'You are my father, my God, the Rock, my Savior.'
27 I will make him my firstborn son, the greatest king on earth.
28 My love will watch over him forever, and my agreement with him will never end.
29 I will make his family continue, and his kingdom will last as long as the skies.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: