Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday October 18, 2009 thought for the day

A PRETTY FALL SCENE


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God doesn't intervene in our live to take sides, he does so to take over-
2-We must be tested before we can experience the fullness of God's power-
3 A shepherd will sometimes break a leg of a lamb to keep it close-
4-Strength is produced in private times of discipline-
5-Struggle in prayer or struggle with everything else-

STRANGE THOUGHT-It is said that kids brighten the house and that is because they never turn off the lights-

I'VE LEARNED-The bridges you cross before you come to them are almost always over rivers that aren't there-

BIBLE TRIVIA-What book says, "our dance is turned into mourning"?
Yesterdays's answer-the trimbrel, or tambourine (Exodus 15:20)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 89:1-10
1 I will always sing about the Lord's love; I will tell of his loyalty from now on.
2 I will say, "Your love continues forever; your loyalty goes on and on like the sky."
3 You said, "I made an agreement with the man of my choice; I made a promise to my servant David.
4 I told him, 'I will make your family continue forever. You kingdom will go on and on.' "
5 Lord, the heavens praise you for your miracles and for your loyalty in the meeting of your holy ones.
6 Who in heaven is equal to the Lord? None of the angels is like the Lord.
7 When the holy ones meet, it is God they fear. He is more frightening than all who surround him.
8 Lord God All Powerful, who is like you? Lord, you are powerful and completely trustworthy.
9 You rule the mighty sea and calm the stormy waves.
10 You crushed the sea monster Rahab; by your power you scattered your enemies.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: