Friday, April 04, 2014

Friday April 4, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Life is so much brighter when we focus on what truly matters-
2-Do you want to live on the mountaintop?  All happiness and growth comes from climbing it-
3-You can tell more about a person by what they say about others than by what others say about them-
4-Happiness is not about having but in sharing-
5-You can cut all the flowers but you cant keep spring from coming-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I'll wrap it up, my time is up, so time to shut up-
 
I'VE LEARNED-There is a greater power in being generous than in hoarding your resources-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In Japan, 20 percent of all publications sold are comic books-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was the tribe of Levi chosen by God to assist Aaron in the priesthood and tabernacle service?
2-How many male Levis were there that were made priests?
3-Did God always speak to Moses in an audible human voice?
4-Is there any value in reading the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy?
5-Why are many of the laws in the Law of Moses given more than once?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Whom did God ask?-"Who hath made man's mouth?"
Answer for today    Moses  Exodus 4:11
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    Job 4:8
8 I have noticed that people who plow evil
    And plant trouble, harvest it.  (you reap what you sow)
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thankful man
Father, I confess that in the process of being molded and fashioned into Your likeness I am often unyielding and struggle in the process of becoming more like You.  Thank You for placing people in my life who model godly character and who courageously speak words of direction and correction when I most need it.  Help me to graciously receive these messengers and promptly respond to the message they bring when it is supported Scripturally and spoken from a wise and loving heart.  In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
 
 
 

SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!



No comments: