Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tuesday April 8, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1The way you treat yourself sets the standard how you expect to be treated by others-
2-A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement which makes you proud-
3-When you understand who Jesus is you will understand why he came-
4-You cannot be happy and envious at the same time-
5-There are two ways to live your life-nothing is a miracle and everything is a miracle
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Love like you have never been hurt-
 
I'VE LEARNED-For the Christian there should be no disconnect between faith and financial freedom-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Your more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than a poisonous spider-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-The Israelites seemed to quickly forget about God and complained often to Moses.  Are we the same today?
2-What is the "Book of Wars" mentioned in Numbers 21?
3-How did Moses know when it was God talking to him?
4-Did Moses see anything when God spoke to him?
5-Did Moses keep a detailed journal of the exodus from Egypt?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Whom did God ask?-"Shall seven years of famine come unto thee in thy land, or wilt thou flee three months before thine enemies?"
Answer for today    David   2 Samuel 24:13
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   psalm 119:33-34
33 Lord, teach me your demands,
    And I will keep them until the end.
34 Help me understand, so I can keep your teachings,
    Obeying them with all my heart.
 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thankful man
Father, when burdens increase and answers don’t come I have a choice to let a bitter root grow up or to remain firmly rooted in You. Focusing solely on my troubles is sure to germinate doubt, fear and unbelief. But when I clothe myself in the spiritual armor You provide I have a powerful defense against the enemy; I can stand firm against his evil schemes. Though he plots evil You plan my eternal good. We are cautioned repeatedly in Scripture that we will have many troubles, but that we should take heart because You help us to overcome them. Father, though You’ve proven Yourself over and over I ask for grace to trust You even more.  Amen.
 
 
 I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!


No comments: