Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Wednesday April 9, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You can't live a positive life with a negative mind-
2-Forgiveness is giving up all false hope for having a different past-
3-The focus of what God is doing in your life takes place in you not around you-
4-Be careful of who you listen to-
5-There are things in life we will never understand-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Dance like nobody is watching
 
I'VE LEARNED-You foster contentment by enjoying what you have and living within your means-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Thirteen people a year are killed by vending machines falling on them-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Should the Bible book of Numbers be called "The killing book?"
2-How long had Joshua been Moses' assistant?
3-The old testament says that Moses spoke to all the people of Israel.  How was this possible when there were over a million people?
4-What size was the biggest bed mentioned in the old testament?
5-How were the Israelites to "circumcise their hearts?"
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Whom did God ask?-"Shall I not spare Nineveh, that great city?
Answer for today   Jonah   4:11
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. God has said,
“I will never leave you;
    I will never abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thankful man
Father, Your watchful eye brings great assurance to my heart as You lead me in the way of the righteous day by day. You watch over me in my time of recreation and in the midst of my struggles and losses. In times of temptation Your watchful eye and words of Scripture prevent me from yielding to sin. I invite You to protect me from those who seek to do evil as You watch over me day and night. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
 
 
 
 

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!



No comments: