Monday, January 06, 2014

Monday january 6, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Speak the truth even if your voice shakes-
2-It is not how much we do, but how much "love" we put into the giving-
3-If their presence does not add value to your life, their absence will make no difference-
4-Act as if what you do makes a difference for it does-
5-Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing-
 
I'VE LEARNED-You know who you are by knowing where you are-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The normal body temperature of the Clydesdale horse is 101 degrees Fahrenheit-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Amos write the old testament book of his name?
2-How does a prophet know when he has a prophecy to give?
3-Who are the "10 lost tribes of Israel"?
4-What does the term "10 lost tribes of Israel" refer to?
5-Whatever happened to the "10 lost tribes of Israel"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What nation did God say would have its towns and fields cursed because of disobedience
Answer for today?    Israel   Deuteronomy 28:15-16
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Psalm 35:11-14
11 Men without mercy stand up to testify.
    They ask me things I do not know.
12 They repay me with evil for the good I have done,
    And they make me very sad.
13 Yet when they were sick, I put on clothes of sadness
    And showed my sorrow by fasting.
But my prayers were not answered.
14 I acted as if they were my friends or brothers.
I bowed in sadness as if I were crying for my mother.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Thankful manFather, we worship You, the Lord of lords and King of kings. We travel back in time to that original Christmas when You sent forth Your One and only Son to redeem the world from sin. We are grateful for the amazing sacrifice You made on our behalf as we receive You into our heart, King of kings. May we never have a ho-hum attitude toward the greatest event that ever took place when You came to be our Saviour and Lord. Amen.



GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD


No comments: