Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday November 15, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Your decisions determine you character, conduct and destiny-
2-If you want to be Godly and successful, spend time with Godly successful people-
3-Saying what is on your mind is a lack of self control-
4-Anger is a negative habit that opens the door to Satan-
5-Gratitude is the greatest deterrent to unhealthy personal pride-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I don't believe in holding grudges.  I do however remember the facts-forever-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The church needs to lead in living the life of repentance-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Bill Cosby was the first black man to win an Emmy for best actor-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO  KNOW
1-Why do so few Jews today acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah?
2-Did Jesus ever explain his miraculous birth by Mary to the people and his disciples and that Joseph was not his biological father?
3-Jesus said "No one comes to me unless the father who sent me draws them".  Does that mean that not everyone will be called to be a follower of Jesus?
4-Why didn't Jesus explain to the people what God was like?
5-Jesus said "I am the living bread that came down from heaven.  This bread is my body.  If anyone eats this bread, he will live forever".  Why did Jesus use the word eat and not the word receive?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What happened to the Syrian soldiers when Elisha prayed?
Answer for today    They were struck blind    2 Kings 6:18
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 96:9
Worship the Lord because he is holy.
    Tremble before him, everyone on earth.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Praying man Jesus, You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I pledge my allegiance to You and desire to bring You glory, honor and praise through my thoughts, my words and my actions today. Keep the message from the song, “There is none like You” as the melody of my heart today. “No one else can touch my heart like You do. I could search through all eternity and find there is none like You!” And You are more than enough!

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING. BE A FRIEND. ENCOURAGE SOMEONE. TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND!

No comments: