Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday June 12, 2009 thought for the day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-If you are not thankful for little you will not be thankful when you have much-
2-Mind set is the difference between success and failure-
3-When you stop to count it all you will find that what's left is far more than what is gone-
4-Little things you do can change a life, but you never know when that moment is-
5-What is priceless to another may not be to you but it is priceless never the less-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Does the brain run many operations at the same time?
I'VE LEARNED-True love grows and is enhanced as the years go by-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Since Jesus is God, why did he have to rely on the Holy Spirit for help?
2-Do you only receive the Holy Spirit by asking for him?
3-Did Jesus raise himself from the grave?
4-What validated Jesus as the true messiah?
5-Who gives the Holy Spirit to believers-God the Father, Jesus the Son or himself?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 19:8-14
8 The orders of the Lord are right; they make people happy. The commands of the Lord are pure; they light up the way.
9 Respect for the Lord is good; it will last forever. The judgements of the Lord are true; they are completely right.
10 They are worth more than gold, even the purest gold. They are sweeter than honey, even the finest honey.
11 By them your servant is warmed. Keeping them brings great reward.
12 People cannot see their own mistakes. Forgive me for my secret sins.
13 Keep me from the sins of pride; don't let them rule me. Then I can be pure and innocent of the greatest sins.
14 I hope my words and thoughts please you. Lord, you are my Rock, the one who saves me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: