Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday June 22, 2009 thought for the day



FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When all seems lost, it isn't-
2-When it seems things can get no worse, they often can-
3-When no one seems to notice, they do-
4-The best place on earth is still pretty closes to your roots-
5-When God seems absent, he is present-
STRANGE THOUGHT-the person who gets too big for their britches will be exposed in the end-
I'VE LEARNED-The word "luck" has no place in the language of the Christian-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does Satan have to have God's permission to test/tempt Christians?
2 Did the disciples ever make a "confession of sins" to Jesus and ask for forgiveness?
3-Was there a litmus test that Jesus used in choosing his disciples?
4-When did the disciples receive the holy spirit into their lives?
5-Is the place of "the skull" and Calvary the same place?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 26
1 Lord, defend me because I have lived an innocent life. I have trusted the Lord and never doubted.
2 Lord, try me and test me; look closely into my heart and mind.
3 I see your love, and I live by your truth.
4 I do not spend time with liars, nor do I make friends with those who hide their sin.
5 I hate the company of evil people, and I won't sit with the wicked.
6 I wash my hands to show I am innocent, and I come to your altar, Lord.
7 I raise my voice in praise and tell of all the miracles you have done.
8 Lord, I love the Temple where you live, where your glory is.
9 Do not kill me with those sinners or take my life with those murderers.
10 Evil is in their hands, and they do wrong for money.
11 But I have lived an innocent life, so save me and have mercy on me.
12 I stand in a safe place. Lord, I praise you in the great meeting.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: