Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday June 21, 2009 thought for the day


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Helplessness erodes into hopelessness-
2-Not until we believe one person can make a difference will we be willing to take a risk-
3-Only when we move from the safety of theory to the risky world of reality can we actually make a difference-
4-No one is born prejudiced, courageous or with a sensitive conscience-
5-Things are often not what they seem-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you say you can do everything at 60 that you did at 20, then you weren't doing much at 20.
I'VE LEARNED-Education is going from an unconscience to a conscience awareness of your own ignorance
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What are the "means of grace"?
2-When did Judas heart turn against Jesus?
3-Should Christians seek success or greatness?
4-Is Satan free to do what he wants with Christians?
5-Does all temptation and testing of Christians come from Satan?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 25:1-11
1 Lord, I give myself to you.
2 My God, I trust you. Do not let me be disgraced; do not let my enemies laugh at me.
3 No one who trusts you will be disgraced, but those who sin without excuse will be disgraced.
4 Lord, tell me your ways. Show me how to live.
5 Guide me in your truth, and teach me, my God, my Savior. I trust you all day long.
6 Lord, remember your mercy and love that you have shown since long ago.
7 Do not remember the sins and wrong things I did when I was young. But remember to love me always because you are good, Lord.
8 The Lord is good and right; he points sinners to the right way.
9 He shows those who are humble how to do right, and he teaches them his ways.
10 All the Lord's ways are loving and true for those who follow the demands of his agreement.
11 For the sake of your name, Lord, forgive my many sins.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: