Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday June 17, 2009 thought for the day



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Being pro life and pro capital punishment is very consistent, it is believing in sparing the life of the innocent and taking the life of the guilty-
2-Murder is killing but killing is not necessarily murder-
3-The darkness of our culture is that the authority of God and God's law are rejected without question or discussion-
4-The tragic thing about all sin is that it separates us from God and it is very addictive-
5-Outside of the Bible there is no basis for what is right and wrong-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If we look at a different picture with each eye at the same time why do we not see a blurring of the two.
I'VE LEARNED-Respect is taught not caught-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How could John the Baptist be filled with the Holy Spirit from his birth before the Holy Spirit was sent after Jesus ascension?
2-Was Jesus full of the Holy Spirit from birth?
3-Was anyone other than John the Baptist filled with the Holy Spirit from birth?
4-What was God's criteria for choosing Mary to birth Jesus?
5-If Mary was favored among women, had she lived a sinless life?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 22:9-18
9 You had my mother give birth to me. You made me trust you while I was just a baby.
10 I have leaned on you since the day I was born; you have been my God since my mother gave me birth.
11 So don't be far away from me. Now trouble is near, and there is no one to help.
12 People have surrounded me like angry bulls. Like the strong bulls of Bashan, they are on every side.
13 Like hungry, roaring lions they open their mouths at me.
14 My strength is gone, like water poured out onto the ground, and my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax; it has melted inside me.
15 My strength has dried up like a clay pot, and my tongue sticks to the top of my mouth. You laid me in the dust of death.
16 Evil people have surrounded me; like dogs they have trapped me. They have bitten my arms and legs.
17 I can count all my bones; people look and stare at me.
18 They divided my clothes among then, and they drew lots for my clothing.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: