Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday June 29, 2009 thought for the day

FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-In the winter of your struggle, keep believing there will be a spring-
2-On the Good Friday of your darkness, remember that Sunday is coming-
3-A broken and contrite heart is not the end but the beginning-
4-The most demanding test of all is to survive prosperity-
5-No beast is more savage than man possessed with power-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Is there an ending to outer space?
I'VE LEARNED-Externals are not what should count-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does "ask and you will receive" always get you what is asked for?
2-How does the healing power of faith work?
3-Can prayer and faith postpone our time to die?
4-How do you believe that something will happen?
5-How is the body the temple of the Holy Spirit?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 31:14-24
14 Lord, I trust you. I have said, "You are my God."
15 My life is in your hands. Save me from my enemies and from those who are chasing me.
16 Show your kindness to me, your servant. Save me because of your love.
17 Lord, I called to you, so do not let me be disgraced. Let the wicked be disgraced and lie silent in the grave.
18 With pride and hatred they speak against those who do right. So silence their lying lips.
19 How great is your goodness that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you have given to those who trust you.. You do this for all to see.
20 You protect them by your presence from what people plan against them. You shelter them from evil words.
21 Praise the Lord. His love to me was wonderful when my city was attacked.
22 In my distress, I said, "God cannot see me!" but you heard my prayer when I cried out to you for help.
23 Love the Lord, all you who belong to him. The Lord protects those who truly believe, but he punishes the proud as much as they have sinned.
24 All you who put your hope in the Lord be strong and brave.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: