Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday June 23, 2009 thought for the day


FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-In the mystery of God's timing, subtle things occur-
2-In the final analysis, God is God and he will have his way when he pleases and for his glory-
3-The workings of God in our lives are not related to our clocks but rather to our crises-
4-Often when something looks like the absolute end it is really a new beginning-
5-All walls fall eventually-
STRANGE THOUGHT-the value of a postage stamp is found in its ability to stick to one thing until it gets there-
I'VE LEARNED-Your stubborn will does not intimidate God-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What was going on in heaven during the crucifixion?
2-When a Christian dies, do they go directly into the presence of Jesus in heaven?
3-Where did Jesus' spirit go at this death?
4-Did Jesus have to return to heaven for the Holy Spirit to be sent to earth to replace him?
5-Did Jesus always require repentance from those he forgave?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 27:1-6
1 The Lord is my light and the one who saves me. I fear no one. The Lord protects my life; I am afraid of no one.
2 Evil people may try to destroy my body. My enemies and those who hate me attack me, but they are overwhelmed and defeated.
3 If an army surrounds me, I will not be afraid. If war breaks out, I will trust the Lord.
4 I ask only one thing from the Lord. This is what I want: let me live in the Lord's house all my life. Let me see the Lord's beauty and look with my own eyes at his temple.
5 During danger he will keep me safe in his shelter. He will hide me in his Holy Tent, or he will keep me safe on a high mountain.
6 My head is higher than my enemies around me. I will offer joyful sacrifices in his Holy Tent. I will sing and praise the Lord.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: