Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday June 28, 2009 thought for the day

FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Disillusionment is a dangerous slope, it is first with people and then with God-
2-Disillusionment comes from putting your complete hope and trust in someone-
3-What you see yourself as is what you will be-
4-Why God allows evil to exist is a mystery-
5-Grey hair is no sign of maturity nor is youth a sign of immaturity-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell-
I'VE LEARNED-We are to be grateful not proud-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What response should we have to someone who says "The Lord told me to----"?
2-Does sincerity count for anything in prayer?
3-What must you do to get your prayers answered?
4-Do answered prayers depend on what we do?
5-Does God really answer all our prayers?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 31:1-13
1 Lord, I trust in you; let me never be disgraced. Save me because you do what is right.
2 Listen to me and save me quickly. Be my rock of protection, a strong city to save me.
3 You are my rock and my protection. For the good of your name, lead me and guide me.
4 Set me free from the trap they set for me, because you are my protection.
5 I give you my life. Save me, Lord, God of truth.
6 I hate those who worship false gods. I trust only in the Lord.
7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, because you saw my suffering; you know my troubles.
8 You have not handed me over to my enemies but have set me in a safe place.
9 Lord, have mercy, because I am in misery. My eyes are weak from so much crying, and my whole being is tired from grief.
10 My life is ending in sadness, and my years are spent in crying. My troubles are using up my strength, and my bones are getting weaker.
11 Because of all my troubles, my enemies hate me, and even my neighbors look down on me.
12 I am like a piece of a broken pot. I am forgotten as if I were dead.
13 I have heard many insults. Terror is all around me. They make plans against me and want to kill me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: