Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday June 24, 2009 thought for the day


FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When God wants to do an impossible task, he takes an impossible person and crushes him to make him ready-
2-It is doubtful if God can bless a man greatly until he has allowed him to be hurt deeply-
3-Hurting people gain a perspective that those who have not yet been hurt lack-
4-God is never late, but he does seem, to delay his involvement longer than we may prefer-
5-Vengeance is passion out of control based on hatred-
STRANGE THOUGHT-the benefit of failure is that it shows what doesn't work-
I'VE LEARNED-God delights in taking nobodies and making them somebodies-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are God's blessings always conditional?
2-How do we recognize God's blessings?
3-In scripture, how many times did someone die and come back to life again?
4-What does the word "perfect" mean as used in scripture?
5-How small is the faith that is the size of a mustard seed?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 27:7-14
7 Lord, hear me when I call; have mercy and answer me.
8 My heart said of you, "Go worship him." so I come to worship you, Lord.
9 Do not turn away from me. Do not turn your servant away in anger; you have helped me. Do not push me away or leave me alone, God, my Savior.
10 If my father and mother leave me, the Lord will take me in.
11 Lord, teach me your ways, and guide me to do what is right because I have enemies.
12 Do not hand me over to my enemies, because they tell lies about me and say they will hurt me.
13 I truly believe I will live to see the Lord's goodness.
14 Wait for the Lord's help. Be strong and brave, and wait for the Lord's help.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: