Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday June 19, 2009 thought for the day


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-People don't dump garbage on green lawns-
2-Covetousness is not the same thing as ambition
3-Every person has a purpose for living-
4-There is no better teaching tool in the life of a child than the model of a parent's life surrendered to God.
5-When a man of God dies, nothing of God dies-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Sometimes back pain can be a pain in the neck-
I'VE LEARNED-A gentle touch speaks volumes-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where is paradise?
2-Is the love of money truly the root of all evil or is it the love of control?
3-Should Christians have a standard of living up to their financial means?
4-When Jesus refers to forgiving 70x7, was he referring to the same offense constantly repeated?
5-How do we know if an offender sincerely repents when they ask for forgiveness?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
2 He lets me rest in green pastures. He leads me to calm water.
3 He gives me new strength. He leads me on paths that are right for the good of his name.
4 Even if I walk through a very dark valley, I will not be afraid, because you are with me. Your rod and your walking stick comfort me.
5 You prepare a meal for me in front of my enemies. You pour oil on my head; you fill my cup to overflowing.
6 Surely your goodness and love will be with me all my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: