Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tuesday June 9, 2009 thought for the day


FRIENDS
Here are my thoughts for today
1-You cannot recover the occasion after the loss-
2-You cannot recover time after it is gone-
3-You cannot recover the opportunity after it is missed-
4-You cannot recover the stone after it is thrown into the ocean-
5-You cannot recover love after it is rejected-
Strange thought-If your brain is working while you sleep, why don't you wake up exhausted?
I've learned-a person is to live not just exist-
5 things I want to know
1-What does it mean to love your enemies and how do you do it?
2-Do demonic spirits exist today and if so how do they show themselves?
3-Do you have to want and seek for the Holy Spirit or is the Spirit given to you at salvation?
4-If Jesus and the Father are one, are Jesus and the Holy Spirit one?
5-When the Holy Spirit was sent from heaven does that mean he was no longer in heaven?
Scripture for today Psalms 18:30-42
30 The ways of God are without fault. The lord's words are pure.
31 Who is God? Only the Lord. Who is the Rock? Only our God.
32 God is my protection. He makes my way free from fault.
33 He makes me like a deer that does not stumble; he helps me stand on the steep mountains.
34 He trains my hands for battle so my arms can bend a bronze bow.
35 You protect me with your saving shield.. You support me with your right hand. You have stooped to make me great.
36 You give me a better way to live, so I live as you want me to.
37 I chased my enemies and caught them. I did not quit until they were destroyed.
38 I crushed them so they couldn't rise up again. They fell beneath my feet.
39 You gave me strength in battle. You made my enemies bow before me.
40 You made my enemies turn back, and I destroyed those who hated me.
41 They called for help but no one came to save them. They called to the Lord but he did not answer them.
42 I beat my enemies into pieces, like dust in the wind. I poured them out like mud in the streets.
I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: