Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday June 10, 2011 thought for the day

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks-
2-When you harbor bitterness, happiness goes elsewhere-
3-Opportunities are never lost, someone else will take the ones you miss-
4-No one is perfect until you fall in love with them-
5-The best way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with friends who are smarter than I am-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Water is made up of two gins-oxygen and hydrogen-
I'VE LEARNED-Worry does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace-
DID YOU KNOW-Orange juice helps the body absorb iron easily when consumed with a meal-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When does God lose his patience?
2-When you don't show "the fruits of the Spirit" do you sin?
3-Does faith alone move mountains?
4-Does real faith ever have any real doubt?
5-Jesus said "Everything is possible to him who believes". But is everything probable?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Egyptian wife caused Joseph to be thrown into prison?
Yesterday's answer-Tamar Genesis 38
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Colossians 2:1-5
1 I want you to know how hard I work for you, those in Laodicea, and others who have never seen me.2 I want them to be strengthened and joined together with love so that they may be rich in their understanding. This leads to their knowing fully God's secret, that is, Christ himself.3 In him all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are safely kept.

4 I say this so that no one can fool you by arguments that seem good, but are false.5 Though I am absent from you in my body, my heart is with you, and I am happy to see your good lives and your strong faith in Christ.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

You usher in another day, untouched and freshly new, So here I come to ask You God, if You'll renew me too.

Forgive the many errors, Lord, that I made yesterday, And let me try again, dear God, to walk close in Thy way.

But Father, I'm aware that I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight, for I can't walk alone.

Amen.
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!





No comments: