Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wednesday June 1, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Over sleeping does not make your dreams come true-
2-Your crown is in your cross-
3-Though it may not seem so now, your future happiness may be based in your present difficulty-
4-There are no refrigerators in the wilderness for God provides one day at a time-
5-Education is going from ignorance to knowledge about something you don't know-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Honk if you love peace and quiet-
I'VE LEARNED-Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness-
DID YOU KNOW-The average banana weighs126 grams-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Has hell always existed or was it created for satan and his followers?
2-If hell was created, who created it?
3-If satan is to be destroyed, will all his followers be destroyed also?
4-Will hell be destroyed when satan is destroyed?
5-Is sin rooted in the body or in the spirit?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Where did Paul exorcise a spirit from a girl who later became a believer?
Yesterday's answer-Delilah Judges 16:19
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Philippians 2:12-18
Be the People God Wants You to Be
12 My dear friends, you have always obeyed God when I was with you. It is even more important that you obey now while I am away from you. Keep on working to complete your salvation with fear and trembling,13 because God is working in you to help you want to do and be able to do what pleases him.

14 Do everything without complaining or arguing.15 Then you will be innocent and without any wrong. You will be God's children without fault. But you are living with crooked and mean people all around you, among whom you shine like stars in the dark world.16 You offer the teaching that gives life. So when Christ comes again, I can be happy because my work was not wasted. I ran the race and won.

17 Your faith makes you offer your lives as a sacrifice in serving God. If I have to offer my own blood with your sacrifice, I will be happy and full of joy with all of you.18 You also should be happy and full of joy with me.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Dear Lord, I give you my hands to do your work; I give you my feet to go your way; I give you my eyes to see as you see; I give you my tongue to speak your words; I give you my mind that you may think in me; I give you my spirit that you may pray in me. Above all, I give you my heart that you may love in me. I give you my whole self, Lord, that you may grow in me, so that it is you who lives, works and prays in me.

Amen.
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!



No comments: