Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday June 25, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-What you think about you do, and what you do you become-
2-When you can do no wrong, do what is right-
3-Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be different-
4-Love is what makes life worth living-
5-Money and numbers are not necessarily the evidence of God's blessing-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?
I'VE LEARNED- A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why-
DID YOU KNOW-There are more brown M&Ms in plain M&Ms than in peanut M&Ms-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Mary and Joseph have to instruct and train the child Jesus when she knew he was the son of God?
2-What is the difference in leaving and losing Jesus in our lives?
3-How do you live for others?
4-What business is the Christian in?
5-Where can you find Jesus?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What young girl was brought in to warm the cold bones of old king David?
Yesterday's answer-Michal 1 Samuel 18:27
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Ephesians 3:7-13
7 By God's special gift of grace given to me through his power, I became a servant to tell that Good News.8 I am the least important of all God's people, but God gave me this gift—to tell those who are not Jews the Good News about the riches of Christ, which are too great to understand fully.9 And God gave me the work of telling all people about the plan for his secret, which has been hidden in him since the beginning of time. He is the One who created everything.10 His purpose was that through the church all the rulers and powers in the heavenly world will now know God's wisdom, which has so many forms.11 This agrees with the purpose God had since the beginning of time, and he carried out his plan through Christ Jesus our Lord.12 In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ.13 So I ask you not to become discouraged because of the sufferings I am having for you. My sufferings are for your glory.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord, teach me to number my days aright, that I may gain wisdom of heart.

Help me do today the things that matter, not to waste the time I have.

The moments I have are precious, Lord, see that I count them dear. Teach me to number my days aright. Fill me this day with your kindness, that I may be glad and rejoice all the days of my life. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: