Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday March 15, 2013 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When love doesn't work, double the dose-
2-The door to happiness always swings outward-
3-Oh God, when I am wrong make me easy to change, and when I am right, make me easy go live with-
4-Good looks catch the eye but a good personality catches the heart-
5-No one ever injured their eye sight by looking on the bright side of things-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When a dog food is new and improved, who tests it?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Comfort often takes away the drive to do what you need to do-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A fully loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least twenty minutes to stop-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When is Jesus going to return to the earth?
2-Why isn't the Bible clear on when Jesus 2nd coming takes place?
3-What is the "New Jerusalem coming from God out of heaven"?
4-What is the "first heaven and earth" that disappears?
5-Will the eternal heaven be on earth?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Israel changed the religious institutions of the country by building an altar at Bethel?
Yesterday's answer-Amos 9:1
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 18:19-24
The high priest asked Jesus questions about his followers and his teaching. 20 Jesus answered, “I have spoken openly to everyone. I have always taught in synagogues and in the Temple, where all the Jews come together. I never said anything in secret. 21 So why do you question me? Ask the people who heard my teaching. They know what I said.”
22 When Jesus said this, one of the guards standing there hit him. The guard said, “Is that the way you answer the high priest?”
23 Jesus answered him, “If I said something wrong, then show what it was. But if what I said is true, why do you hit me?”
24 Then Annas sent Jesus, who was still tied, to Caiaphas the high priest.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, we pray for our children, that they may grow in faith as they grows in years. May they walk in the ways of Christ, and not in the ways of the world. Keep their steps safe, but should they stumble, we know You will uphold them with Your right hand. When tempted by the devil we pray that You will deliver them and remind them of the Biblical principles they learned from their earliest memories. We commit them to Your loving care and watchful eye. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: