Monday, March 04, 2013

Monday March 4, 2013 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Jesus birth was the glorious impossible-
2-There is no such thing as a born worrier, it is a learned experience-
3-If you prayed as much as you worried, you'd have a whole lot less to worry about-
4-The healthiest human emotion is not love but gratitude-
5-People who are grateful are happy, but those who are ungrateful are miserable because nothing makes them happy-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-How do you sharpen your shoulder blades?
 
I'VE LEARNED-People who are good at what they do usually find pleasure in their work-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The strength of early lasers was measured in Gillettes, the number of blue razor blades a given beam could puncture-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) on the earth during Jesus lifetime?
2-Did Jesus's wound scars ever heal up?
3-Did Thomas sin by not believing the fellow disciples?
4-Did Jesus ever have doubts about anything?
5-Did any person touch the wounds of Jesus?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-According to the Law, what kind of stone was not to be used in making an altar?
Yesterday's answer-Moses   Exodus 17:15
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 16:19-24
19 Jesus saw that the followers wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, “Are you asking each other what I meant when I said, ‘After a little while you will not see me, and then after a little while you will see me again’? 20 I tell you the truth, you will cry and be sad, but the world will be happy. You will be sad, but your sadness will become joy. 21 When a woman gives birth to a baby, she has pain, because her time has come. But when her baby is born, she forgets the pain, because she is so happy that a child has been born into the world. 22 It is the same with you. Now you are sad, but I will see you again and you will be happy, and no one will take away your joy. 23 In that day you will not ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you anything you ask for in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.
 
  PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Praying man Father, I thank You for the spotless Lamb of God who is without blemish or defect. It is I who deserved to die for my sins were many, but Jesus, Your Son, died in my place. You have washed me with Your sinless blood and now I am whiter than snow, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which You prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Keep us faithful and ever grateful for the blessing of having our sins forgiven. In Christ Jesus we pray. Amen.
 
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD

No comments: