Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday March 12, 2013 thought for the day



   
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-We serve God by serving others-
2-To be like Jesus is to become a loving servant- 
3-Your servant's heart reveals your Christian maturity-
4-You don't find happiness by chasing it, for happiness finds you by your bringing happiness to others-
5-Victory is a state of mind-
STRANGE THOUGHT-if you choke a smurf, what color does it become?
I'VE LEARNED-Being a parent means allowing your child to have experiences that will break your heart, while building their character-
DID YOU KNOW-If we had the same mortality rate as in the 1900s, more than half the people in the world today would not be alive-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who is doing battle at Armageddon?
2-Who are the heavenly warriors in the battle of Armageddon?
3-Why is the battle of Armageddon called a great feast?
4-Is the battle of Armageddon a literal war?
5-When does the battle of Armageddon take place?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What rebellious son of David sought refuge from Solomon by holding on to the horns of the altar?
Yesterday's answer    David   2 Samuel 24:18
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 17:24-26
24 “Father, I want these people that you gave me to be with me where I am. I want them to see my glory, which you gave me because you loved me before the world was made. 25 Father, you are the One who is good. The world does not know you, but I know you, and these people know you sent me. 26 I showed them what you are like, and I will show them again. Then they will have the same love that you have for me, and I will live in them.”

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, You are a shelter in the time of storm and a refuge in the time of danger. You not only protect but You provide for our every need. The cross is our refuge where we flee from the penalty of sin and it is our provision for eternal life because we now approach the throne of grace through the righteous blood of Jesus the spotless Lamb. Because of that we can enter heaven’s gates and forever worship the King of kings and Lord of lords. And it’s all because of Jesus through whom we pray. Amen.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: