Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday March 11, 2013 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Money will build a house, love will make it a home-
2-Love is an act of endless forgiving, a tender look which becomes a habit-
3-You fall in love not by finding a perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly-
4-Love at first sight is easy to understand.  It is when 2 people have been looking at each other a lifetime that it becomes a miracle-
5-In order to experience life in the full sense, you expose yourself to continual vulnerability-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-All men are not homeless but some men are home less than others-
 
I'VE LEARNED-One of my shoulders is lower than the other.  It is because my father's guiding hand is on that shoulder-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Stainless steel was discovered by accident in 1913-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What do we do with scripture that seems to be confusing?
2-Do we really understand all the meanings of the parables which Jesus told?
3-What did Jesus mean by saying to a rich man's question "Why do you call me good for only God is good"?
4-Did Jesus tell the rich man that those who wanted to follow him should leave--wives--parents--children?  What did he mean?
5-Where is Armageddon located?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king was told to build an altar in a threshing place?
Yesterday's answer-Samuel    1 Samuel 7:17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 17:20-23
20 “I pray for these followers, but I am also praying for all those who will believe in me because of their teaching. 21 Father, I pray that they can be one. As you are in me and I am in you, I pray that they can also be one in us. Then the world will believe that you sent me. 22 I have given these people the glory that you gave me so that they can be one, just as you and I are one. 23 I will be in them and you will be in me so that they will be completely one. Then the world will know that you sent me and that you loved them just as much as you loved me.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, today I cry out to You. I am so thankful that You hear me regardless of where I may be crying out from or the depth of my situation. At times my heart grows faint and I am overwhelmed, uncertain of what I should do next. I ask you to lead me to the Rock that is higher than I so that I don’t have to rely on my own strength or lack thereof, but I can lean on the Rock that is stronger, wiser, and higher than I. It is in the name of Jesus that I pray. Amen.

GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!

No comments: