Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday March 8, 2013 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The only way to get better at something is to practice it over and over-
2-The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing in the tempting moment-
3-We must live a life of communion with God, even while our conversation is with the world-
4-The more a person is satisfied with Jesus, the more he will find his satisfaction in satisfying him-
5-The head has not heard until the heart has listened-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you have the right to speak, do you have the right to be heard?
 
I'VE LEARNED-There is something wrong if you are always right-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to power a TV for three hours.
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What could be done if we trusted a little more?
2-Is it true that until you know what you are willing to die for you are not ready to live?
3-Can silence be an answer?
4-Where in the Bible does it tell you to "ask Jesus into your heart"?
5-Does satan have the same attributes as God does?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Israel built an altar to Baal to please his pagan wife?
Yesterday's answer-Gideon    Judges 6:24
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   John 17:6-10
“I showed what you are like to those you gave me from the world. They belonged to you, and you gave them to me, and they have obeyed your teaching. Now they know that everything you gave me comes from you. I gave them the teachings you gave me, and they accepted them. They knew that I truly came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I am praying for them. I am not praying for people in the world but for those you gave me, because they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And my glory is shown through them.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, we testify today to the marvelous grace of Christ Jesus our Lord. His loving grace exceeds our sin and our guilt, making it possible for us to have our sins completely forgiven. What He did on Calvary brought hope from despair, and turned the gloom of death into the brightness of eternity. When our walk on earth seems long or dreary, precious Lord, linger near as You uphold us with Your mighty right hand. Amen.

SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: