Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday March 25, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The sign of wisdom is continual cheerfulness-
2-To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides-
3-You can never do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late-
4-Every problem is a possibility in disguise-
5-Look backward with gratitude and forward with confidence-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Ever feel like you are parked in a parallel universe?
 
I'VE LEARNED-It often seems impossible until it is done-
 
DID YOU KNOW-At room temperature, the average air molecule travels at the speed of a rifle bullet-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can heaven be located?
2-What is the "New Heaven" and "New Earth" that scriptures refer to?
3-Is there a galactic address for heaven?
4-Does heaven have anything to do with our physical universe?
5-What do celestial beings look like?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who had his lips touched by a coal from the altar in the temple?
Yesterday's answer-The priest Joshua    Ezra 3:2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 19:28-30
After this, Jesus knew that everything had been done. So that the Scripture would come true, he said, “I am thirsty.”[a] 29 There was a jar full of vinegar there, so the soldiers soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a branch of a hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ mouth. 30 When Jesus tasted the vinegar, he said, “It is finished.” Then he bowed his head and died.

Footnotes:

  1. 19:28 “I am thirsty.” Read Psalms 22:15; 69:21.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Praying man Father, would You help me to be quick to listen, slow to speak and eager to observe that which You want to show me. As I read Your Word, may it not be simply out of duty or habit. Intensify my hunger for Your hidden treasures that can only be found as I dig deeper into the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God. Open my mind, my heart, my ears and my eyes to spiritual insights that bring understanding, acceptance, and gratitude for Your work in my life. Lord, open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your Law.  Amen.
 
 
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD


No comments: