Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday March 9, 2013 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Learn to write your hurts in the sand and your blessings in stone-
2-Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground-
3-If money and things brought happiness, then all rich people would be happy-
4-We easily see how poverty can lead to unhappiness, but we are deluded into believing that money solves all  problems-
5-Most people don't make the same mistake twice, they make it three or four times-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The deeper the love and greater the relationship you have with someone, the more it hurts when they leave, for whatever reason-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Iron nails cannot be used in oak because the acid in the wood corrodes them-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are all evil people demon possessed?
2-When Jesus cast the demons into the pigs, was it his intent to confront them when he arrived in the Gadarene region?
3-How did the pigs recognize the presence of demons in them?
4-Who owned the pigs that the demons entered?
5-How can I be sure I understand scriptures correctly?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What judge's parents saw an angel going up to heaven in the flames on the altar?
Yesterday's answer-Ahab   1 Kings 16:32
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 17:11-12
11 I am coming to you; I will not stay in the world any longer. But they are still in the world. Holy Father, keep them safe by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they will be one, just as you and I are one. 12 While I was with them, I kept them safe by the power of your name, the name you gave me. I protected them, and only one of them, the one worthy of destruction, was lost so that the Scripture would come true.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Jesus, Name above all names, I confess with my lips and believe in my heart that You are the Lord and Savior of my life. You died for my sins and rose to life making it possible for me to die to sin and rise to new life in You. I thank You for the victory that is mine as I, in my heart, set Christ apart as Lord, not only in this world but in the world to come. Amen.

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING. BE A FRIEND. ENCOURAGE SOMEONE. TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND.


No comments: