Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sunday March 3, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You can't command an emotion-
2-Love is a choice that becomes a habit that defines who we are-
3-If a man doesn't keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer-
4-If God says so, it is-
5-Gift suggestions-to your enemy, forgiveness-to an opponent, tolerance-to a friend, your heart-to a customer, service-to all, charity-to every child, a good example-to yourself, self respect-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Can the crook in your elbow be sent to jail?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Self esteem is basically confidence in yourself-
 
DID YOU KNOW-If you yelled for eight years, seven months, and six days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What were the circumstances of Mary Magdalene's deliverance?
2-Can you out sin God's forgiveness?
3-When does a child know right from wrong?
4-Is the "age of accountability" a biblical teaching?
5-Is every verse in the Bible equally important to all the other verses?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who built an altar and called it "The Lord is my banner"?
Yesterday's answer-Josiah    2 Kings 23:15
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 16:16-18
16 “After a little while you will not see me, and then after a little while you will see me again.”
17 Some of the followers said to each other, “What does Jesus mean when he says, ‘After a little while you will not see me, and then after a little while you will see me again’? And what does he mean when he says, ‘Because I am going to the Father’?” 18 They also asked, “What does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.”

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, I thank You for the spotless Lamb of God who is without blemish or defect. It is I who deserved to die for my sins were many, but Jesus, Your Son, died in my place. You have washed me with Your sinless blood and now I am whiter than snow, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which You prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Keep us faithful and ever grateful for the blessing of having our sins forgiven. In Christ Jesus we pray. Amen.
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!


No comments: