Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday March 25, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Anger is a secondary response to fear-
2-A situation may not change but a person always can-
3-The same father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day.  Either he will shield you from problems or he will give you unfailing support to deal with it.  Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and worries-
4-Victory is won not in my struggle but in my surrender-
5-Every Bible miracle always begins with a problem and results from obedience-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Between the children's ages of 12-17 a parent ages as much as 20 years-
 
I'VE LEARNED-True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Americans spend $1.5 billion every year on toothpaste-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What did oil symbolize in the old testament?
2-When the word oil is used in the Bible, does it always refer to olive oil?
3-Why was no yeast allowed in the grain offering?
4-What did Jesus mean when he said "yeast of the pharisees and sadducees"?
5-Why is salt a good symbol of God's activity in a person's life?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “While you heard these words just now, they were coming true!”
Answer for today      Jesus   Luke 4:21
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY       Matthew 6:33-34
33 Seek first God’s kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well. 34 So don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I realize that my anxieties reveal my lack of trust in you.  Forgive me, and increase my faith.  Help me live each day for your kingdom, not my own.
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: