Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thursday March 24, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, rather pray for abilities equal to your tasks-
2-The juice is worth the squeeze-
3-Don't trade something crucial for something pleasing-
4-There is no such thing as an enthusiastic failure-
5-There is no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-We are rich only through what we give away and only poor through what we keep-
 
I'VE LEARNED-You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Some toothpaste contains anti freeze-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can an unholy person approach a Holy God?
2-Did Pharaoh go with his chariots chasing the Israelites and was he drowned in the red sea?
3-Why was the burning of animal bodies a pleasant aroma to God?
4-In the old testament is there a difference in a sacrifice and an offering?
5-What did the absence of yeast symbolize in the old testament?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Praise the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Their God has sent his angel and saved his servants from the fire! These three men trusted their God and refused to obey my command. They were willing to die rather than serve or worship any god other than their own."
Answer for the day        Nebuchadnezzar     Daniel 3:28
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 94:17-19
If the Lord had not helped me, I would have died in a minute.
18 I said, “I am about to fall,” But, Lord, your love kept me safe.
19 I was very worried, But you comforted me and made me happy.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 

Father thank you for holding me up when burdens are heavy.  Release your comfort in my life.  Free me from my sinful desire to be in control and help me to rest in you.  Enable me to see every trial as an opportunity to know you better.  Amen
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: