Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thurday March 10, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Heresy is truth taken to extreme-
2-Scripture was not given to be obeyed, rather God would be obeyed-
3-If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightning-
4-I asked the Lord to walk with me when darkness was all that I knew.  He said to me never be afraid for I will see you through-
5-The Master of the Universe has nail prints in his hands-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top-
 
I'VE LEARNED-If you are not willing to change, don't expect your life to either-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The fat molecules in goat's milk are five time smaller than those found in cow's milk-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was there no obvious successor to replace Joshua when he died?
2-Why doesn't the new testament mention Samson's failures or his heroic feats of strength?
3-When was Samson appointed judge over Israel?
4-Did the old testament sacrifices actually remove sin?
5-How does blood make atonement for sin?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “All of you may go and worship the Lord. You may take your women and children with you, but you must leave your flocks and herds here.”
Answer for today   Pharaoh    Exodus 10:24
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    1 Thessalonians 5:5-8
You are all people who belong to the light and to the day. We do not belong to the night or to darkness. So we should not be like other people who are sleeping, but we should be alert and have self-control. But we belong to the day, so we should control ourselves. We should wear faith and love to protect us, and the hope of salvation should be our helmet.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

So that people who don't know you might come to know you, Jesus, may I live in the light.  May I live with faith in you, with love for you and for others, and with hope and confidence in your return.  Amen
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: