Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday March 12, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Lying and true intimacies can never co exist in a marriage-
2-When you tell the truth you never have to worry about what was said-
3-There is only one way to compliment your spouse and that is frequently-
4-Don't listen to what your spouse says, listen to what they are saying-
5-Your mate will  never appreciate you as much as you think you deserve-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-You can never start a journey from where you are not-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Forgiveness is giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Playing cards became the first paper currency of Canada in 1685
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did God allow the Israelites to purchase slaves?
2-Why were the Levites supposed to retire from the priesthood at the age of 50?
3-Where was the first and second Passover held?
4-What does scripture mean saying "an aroma pleasing to the Lord"?
5-What is the "Book of wars of the Lord" as mentioned in the book of Numbers?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said 3 "So now I ask you, Lord, please kill me. It is better for me to die than to live.”
Answer for today      Jonah (4:3)
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Matthew 5:16
16 In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Use me God, as salt in this dying world and as light in its darkness.  I want to be in the world to influence the world for you.  Amen
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: