Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday March 28, 2016 thought for the day






HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We may not get back what we once had but we can begin something new and better-
2-You become what you are around-
3-Inner convictions can withstand any outward pressure-
4-You can't hear good things too often-
5-"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart"-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Many things grow in a garden that were not planted there-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Every heart beat brings us all one step closer to death-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is confession?
2-How did the serpent get into the Garden of Eden?
3-Would Adam have known that he hadn't named the serpent when God brought all of the animals for naming?
4-How did Eve know to not eat from the tree of "the knowledge of good and evil"?  Did Adam tell her or did God tell her?
5-Would the fruit from the tree of "the knowledge of Good and evil" have been a luscious looking fruit?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "So I sent for you immediately, and it was very good of you to come. Now we are all here before God to hear everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us.”
Answer for the day       Cornelius      Acts 10:33
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 138:7-8
Lord, even when I have trouble all around me, You will keep me alive.
   When my enemies are angry, You will reach down and save me by your power.
Lord, you do everything for me. Lord, your love continues forever.
    Do not leave us, whom you made.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am weak and often afraid.  When I don't understand what you allow in my life, help me to trust why you put it there.  Use every burden I face to accomplish the eternal purpose you have for me.  Amen.
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: