Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Tuesday March 8, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Enthusiasm is the key to success-
2-Indulgence breeds irresponsibility-
3-Pursue academic excellence and authentic Godliness-
4-Knowing God is a lifetime pursuit.  It requires a daily commitment-
5-God is our father only when we believe in his son, and not until-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of algebra-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Common sense is not a gift, it is a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Reindeer's milk has more fat than cow's milk-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Several places in scripture it says "an evil spirit from God came....."  Does God sometimes use Satan's demons?
2-How many times was David anointed king?
3-Is love always enough?
4-Why didn't God want David to build the Temple?
5-Why did polygamy exist among God's people in the old testament?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Your people will be my people and your God my God"?
Answer for today    Ruth  1:16
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Psalm 65:4
Happy are the people you choose
    And invite to stay in your court.
We are filled with good things in your house,
    Your holy Temple.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, help me to worship you in the bad times as well as the good times.  No matter what comes my way, help me to know you are God and you love me.  Amen
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: